Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten of 2014 ALL TIME

It's been a great year 2014 for my blog and I want to thank all these authors and many more for helping me promote their books. It averaged 30,000 Page Viewers over the last three months with an All Time views which are heading towards a Quarter of a Million in a month.

Most of All, I want to thank all you readers and followers who re-tweeted my post to Help get these books to their readers. 

#1  The Audubon Caper 










#2  10276 in Two Months 











#3  Three Wives of Don Quixote Smith












#4  The Fall of the Empire 












#5  Thick As Thieves 











#6  The Desolate Garden 












#7  What it takes 











#8  Prince of the City 











#9  Bourbon and Blood 














#10 Unbelievable  













If you read this far, I hope you purchased one of these books. That would make me Happy and the authors that wrote these fine novels

No comments:

Post a Comment