Saturday, January 10, 2015

Review of My Boyfriend Merlin

My Boyfriend Merlin
My Merlin Series –Book 1

Reviewed by Author Roy Murry


If you know what Gargoyles, Wizards, and Regulars are, you will have the background to read this novel. If you don’t, then you will enjoy the education.

In either case, Ms. Priya Ardis has put together an interesting modern twist on a medieval story.

This Book 1, in a series, sets that background for event s to come. There is training, a battle, and a love story as a backdrop to the potential end of the world.

Merlin has become Matt coming from the past to help avoid past events. His trainee is a modern Regular girl by the name of Ryan. His estranged brother Vane has another Wizard trainee.

They are training to compete against the Gargoyles to control the destiny of the world. The conflicts are many and somewhat amusing to me – not my cup of tea.

However, I enjoyed the portrayal Ms. Ardis purports and feel she did a fine job presenting the plausibility of her story. She did her research and converted the past into present day vehicular for young adults to follow with ease.

I recommend the read. 


Free at Amazon today: http://amzn.to/1shA6ZI

1 comment:

  1. Fair and concise review. I own this ebook and have kept putting it off unsure if I wanted to dive it. I think I will now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete