Sunday, May 26, 2019

Review of FROM GODS


FROM GODS
Descendant Prophecies Series, Bk 1

MARY TING

Review by Author Roy Murry




FROM GODS is for a young audience. So, I believe the author wrote it for that group of young people.

The plot was unusual and sometimes illogical, but I kept wanting to know what would happen in what seemed to be a one-sided love story. Skylar falls for Manson; I don't understand why, but she does.

Their paranormal adventure defied logic and was a bit funny considering the use of Greek gods as the descendants. The story had holes in it regarding those gods, which I let go and enjoyed the story for what it was - a YA genre novel - they don't care about accuracy in a series as this.

Skylar's powers will develop in the series, but I will move on to another genre. If you are young at heart and want some fun, I recommend this short read to a different world. 

Read free with Kindle:  https://amzn.to/35QmYAx





No comments:

Post a Comment