Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Review of EXQUISITE JUSTICE


EXQUISITE JUSTICE
A Marc Kadella Legal Mystery

Dennis Carstens

Review by Roy Murry, Author

'EXQUISITE' is a multi-facet a novel that keeps the reader’s attention. The plot and characters were impressive; however, it would have been wiser of me to read the first book in the Marc Kadella series. I would have known the main characters better.

The plot kept me wanting to get to the end, knowing by the fifth chapter, Marc was going to get his man and solve his legal case. The twist and turns were evident to a mystery buff like me, but the ending surprised me.

I think I will read the first book in the series to get a better idea of the characters, especially Marc Kadella.

Purchase: JUSTICE https://amzn.to/2PNypmQ




No comments:

Post a Comment