Monday, December 28, 2020

Review of MAGIC DESTINY

 


MAGIC DESTINY

The Irish Rogue Series, 

Book One

 KATE GELLAR


Review by Author Roy Murry

 


Looking at the Amazon reviews, I seem to be the only guy to read about Abby's adventure in Ireland. I picked out the book to read because of the "Irish Rogue Series." I am part Irish.

Then I started to read and thought I was getting into an erotic novel with the talk of bonding. Surprise, the novel is about witches and the keeping "A Seal" closed, locking in evil spirits into the underworld.

Four men, guardians, evaluate ten women who have witches’ linage to find a queen. All four men are to bond with the queen to save the Irish world.

Abby has no idea what is happening. The world has changed for her in an adventure that turns her life upside down.

This beginning may or may not save the day until the bonding is complete. Maybe in book two of the series - an excellent writing hook by the author.

I would have liked a little more background story. However, I enjoyed Abby's play with the guardians.

The prose was first-rate and the main characters are well-defined, leading into book two, which I will not read because one bonding is enough for me.

However, this read is a good one standing on its own.

Purchase: https://amzn.to/37TZXAc

No comments:

Post a Comment