Sunday, June 12, 2016

Review Sarah Woods Mysteries



Sarah Woods Mystery Series
Books 1- 2 and
Island of Illusions

Jennifer L. Jennings

Reviewed by Author Roy Murry

I started reading Book 1 & 2 of this series and couldn’t stop. I continued on and read book three - Island of Illusions. Ms. Jennings style is smooth. She effortlessly tells a story of an intriguing mystery.

Her lead character Sarah Woods, a masseuse and housewife, is at a crucial turning point in her life. Then in a flash, she is involved with a murder in book one. From there on, she stumbles into situations that the need her unique intuition.

The individual plots of each book are well constructed leading the reader to an unpredictable end. In each, I was involved to the end, leaving me with the thought – why didn’t I think of that? And, I have read many mysteries.

The main characters are evolving nicely, and I look forward to reading more.

Purchase at:  http://amzn.to/1XPJbYC


No comments:

Post a Comment