Sunday, January 14, 2018

Review of How Not to Die

How Not to Die

MICHEAL GREGER, MD

Reviewed by Roy Murry, Author

Have you reached the time in your life that you realize death is near? I have, at age 70.

For the first time in my life, I was ordered by my doctor to take pills for cholesterol and high blood pressure. Having never taken a pill in my life, not even an aspirin, I became despondent but complied looking for alternatives.

How Not to Die came to my attention on YouTube from Lionel Nation. I looked and bought, reading and learning How Not to Die from Heart Disease, from High Blood Pressure, and many other physical problems.

Dr. Greger's central premise is to change your diet from meat-intensive to plant-based foods, eliminating all processed and junk foods that we Americans love for many reasons. Beans, Fruits, Nuts, and Vegetables should be the central foods eaten on a daily basis to lower the chances of a multitude of cancers and diseases.

His comparisons with what other counties consume versus what Americans do, the descriptions of how plant-based food versus processed ones destroy our immune system, and the proof of accredited organizations findings, gives a compelling argument to change one's diet.   

The book of "How Not to Die," will change your diet, even a little, as it has mine at 70 years old.  Dr. Greger's alternatives and writing are easy to follow.

Start today, as I have, purchase at http://amzn.to/2B00igH


No comments:

Post a Comment