Monday, February 11, 2019

Schultz's Story

From the Ground Up

HOWARD SCHULTZ

Review by Roy Murry, Author

When I read, I like to be entertained or learn something. I didn't enjoy Mr. Schultz's history lesson about Starbucks.

I do not know what I expected, but the chronicles of a company and its CEO is what I got. The story went deep into his management style which shows he does have the ability to start a company and bring it to fruition. To run the USA is another question.

He makes his points but embellishes on each way too much to the near boredom. Other than that, the writing was easy to follow, and the story is somewhat unusual.

I admit though; I did not finish the story because of what I just stated.  I started to read 'From the Ground UP' because of Mr. Schultz's claim that he may run for President of the United States of America.

It was my error reading his book, and his mistake if he runs for President as an Independent candidate.

Purchase, if you wish to know Mr. Schultz: https://amzn.to/2QaV0Km



No comments:

Post a Comment