Friday, April 24, 2020

Review of YOUTUBE SECRETS


YOUTUBE SECRETS

Sean Cannell & Benji Travis

To get around YouTube.com, this guide into that world is full of tidbits that will help a newbie YouTubers start in the right direction. I am a newbie, at 72 years old today, and learned a great deal.

The directions I received help me find ideas I will use in the future. I did not need their pep talk because I was already motivated and produced forty-three videos as of this review. Also, I love the concept of those videos - helping people decide on purchasing a book by giving them a proper book review.

This book includes biographic material that explains their reasoning one should use a concept. These concepts should help reach one's goals as a Youtuber if they use them.

Many of the concepts in this book will help a newbie. However, I recommend watching Sean and Benji's videos to expand on them.

Not a complete understanding of YouTube success, the ideas within are the basis to start vlogging. And one must start somewhere.

The writing is easy to read and follow, but not for seasoned YouTubers. The authors' ideas are not difficult to understand, but just the beginning.






No comments:

Post a Comment