Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Review of HIT THE ROAD JACK

 


HIT the ROAD, JACK

A JACK RYDER NOVEL

WILLOW ROSE

 

Review by Author Roy Murry

 


I enjoyed this novel. However, Jack Ryder is not the sharpest Police Detective I have met in print.

I am a television LAW and ORDER freak and have read many books in this genre for ninety-nine cents. This thriller had its moments but did not meet my high standards of police dramas/thrillers.

Hit the Road, Jack, the first book in a series, is based around a serial killer who kills women who cheat on their husbands. Clues are abounding, and for a small island, a number stand out like a sore thumb for amateur sleuths but is entirely unnoticed by Jack.

I liked the characters, but I wished Ms. Willow Rose developed them more in this novel. However, with Florida's motel/hotel background, I got a kick out of, because I lived and worked in more than one, beaches and all.

The prose was clear and understandable, with no mystery to solve. All in all, the novel was a fair read.

Purchase: https://amzn.to/38pIONE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment