Friday, July 9, 2021

Review of Dog Man


 

DOGMAN #1

 

Dav Pilkey

 

Review by Author Roy Murry

 


It is a fun book with illustrations of Dog Man and his nemesis Petey, a cat, of course. Who else would irritate a dog?

Petey is the mastermind of most of the city's crimes. Dog Man is a policeman who goes after the criminal of somewhat stupid crimes.

One crime stands out for me. Petey deletes all the WORDS of the world. It is incredible and hilarious how Dog Man solves the crime. I am happy to say Dog Man promotes reading in the adventure.

The reading is simple, and the illustrations are funny. Dog Man series is a good one for your nine to twelve-year-old.

I read it on my kindle, black and white. But, my ten-year-old grandson has a book, which is colorful, and he loves it. So, I will see how many he has in the ten-book series and buy him the rest.

 Purchase the series or just this book: https://amzn.to/2TKfDSh

 

No comments:

Post a Comment