Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Review of NOT MY FIRST RODEO




NOT MY FIRST RODEO

 

KRISTI NOEM

 

Review by Author Roy Murry

 

I have written one, but I have never read an autobiography until now after seeing Kristi Noem in an interview. She piqued my interest.

The story she weaves of her and her family's life will have you crying, laughing, thinking, and reviewing your own life. The strength she acquired growing up on a farm in South Dakota is inspiring.

"Burning Daylight" is a built psychic ability she learned from her father and her faith from both parents. In other words, get things done today and put your faith in God to do the right thing.

It does not matter what political party you align with; this is not a political book of theories. Instead, I believe Kristi wrote this to inspire people to think and pray on a matter before leaping into the unknown.

I am convinced.

Purchase: https://amzn.to/3PbQjek

 

No comments:

Post a Comment