Thursday, August 20, 2015

McNeff's review of The Audubon Caper


The Audubon Caper
By Roy Murry

Reviewed by Arizona Deputy Sheriff and ex-Defense Lawyer


Mike McNeff 's Review of The Audubon Caper on Amazon 8/17/2015
A story of danger, intrigue, and betrayal …

I had a long career as a cop, and during that time I laid out the infamous option of "work for me or go to prison" many times. Roy Murry tells his story of when that opportunity was given to him. He made the mistake of thinking that just delivering a kilo of cocaine would be a quick deal for the easy money. It was... until a federal agent came knocking on his door. Roy then found out he no longer controlled his life.

Murry tells his story with a keen wit, sharp observation, and personal soul-searching. The story starts out a little slow but then it grabbed me like a fast current and carried me into a turbulent sea of danger, intrigue, and betrayal.

You'll have to read this real story to figure out who created the conspiracy and who betrayed who.

If you are interested in stories of investigations of the central crime plots told from the inside, you must read this book. Based on my experience, I can say every word rings true.

A great read.

Purchase at Amazon: https://amzn.to/2ShFH40








No comments:

Post a Comment