Sunday, December 30, 2018

Review of Fruits of Eden

FRUITS OF EDEN
HERBALISM AND THE OCCULT

TARL WARWICK

Review by Roy Murry, Author

Warwick, better known as Styxhexenhammer666 of Youtube.com fame for his commentary on a wide variety of subjects, video voice comes through clear and accurate in his writing.  His detail explanations and extensive vocabulary are humorous at times while being historically understandable when he describes an herb and its origin.

Until reading this conglomeration of plants and there is a usage, I never looked around in the green section of the supermarket - I am a male product of the baby boom generation and eat what others cooked. Now, I will indulge in some of the herbs mention in Styx's index, Chapter X, which are fully explained by category in prior chapters.

This listing is comprehensive and enjoyable to read unlike a textbook on the subject: plants used to retain health; used for working curses; use in love and lust spells; and others. Funny: I didn't know eating radishes were good at enhancing male sex drive in some cultures. I would have consumed more in my youth. LOL

That example and other antidotal information about the green world around us, Styx educates the reader.  I, for one, will go back and read my notes taken while learning and laughing as I consumed the herbal essence of this work.



No comments:

Post a Comment