Sunday, March 14, 2021

Review of BLATANT LIES

 


BLATANT LIES

 

PAUL KNOX

 

Review by Author Roy Murry

 

This 110-page thriller went so fast; I could not help myself; I finished it in one sitting.  Mr. Knox keeps the reader on the edge of their seat.

Newbie Deputy Reece Cannon strangely earns her stripes. She meets a crazy woman by stopping her for a speeding violation.

Jessie, that woman is talking about spies, the CIA, and a conspiracy. One thing leads to another, and Reece contacts her friend, a Lieutenant who speaks one of the spy's languages.

Could it be? There are spies among them. Yes.

Reece's world goes into a fast-paced spin with Jessie in the middle of a trap. How the deadly events that follow explode go so fast the reader will have to slow down and read over the events.

Mr. Knox makes it into my top thriller category for excellence. I will read another of his novels soon. You should too.

Purchase: https://amzn.to/3tfjrH6

No comments:

Post a Comment