Friday, October 29, 2021

Reiview of THE AURA


 

THE AURA

 

CARRIE BEDFORD

 

Review by Author Roy Murry

 

I rate this paranormal mystery at the top half of my read ratings as far as mysteries go. The read has some good elements, mainly Kate, but falls short on the suspense side.

Kate's reading of auras is the central item driving the story based in England. However, I did not get the 'English Feel' in this story that I have felt in other novels backgrounded there.

The book is the first in a series and gives the reader a reason to move on to book two. Kate is developing her abilities in understanding her auras and could lead to interesting situations.

Lastly, the storyline was different, making it somewhat enjoyable, so that I may go on and read another in this eight-book series. You should read one of Carrie's books during a vacation.

 

Purchase: https://amzn.to/31eendq

 

No comments:

Post a Comment