Saturday, October 16, 2021

The Great Reset



THE GREAT RESET

How Big Tech Elites and the World's People can be enslaved by China CCP or A.I.


CYRUS A. PARSA, The A.I. Organization


Review by Author Roy Murry

 

The title is a mouth full as well as the Parsa's content of multiple RESETS. So, I'll give you a few: Ethical, Bio-Digital, and Grid Infrastructure.

Mr. Parsa starts with A.I. definitions. I didn't know there was more than one. The reader might agree.

It's scary to think A.I. technology and advancements are available to nefarious people as the CCP. However, western civilization must meet the challenge.

The summary presented will pique the reader's attention, hopefully motivating government leaders into action. If we don't, the CCP will take over most of the world, leading to a stand-off.

Mr. Parsa's book is a well-written description of what humanity has to look forward to enjoying. I am sarcastic, but this is mind-blowing stuff.

According to the author, if only part of the RESETS happens, humanity is heading into a tailspin. If you didn't know, Cyrus A. Parsa predicted the COVID 19 scenario in another book.

Must Read for the Inquisitive Mind.

Purchase: https://amzn.to/3p9AhZm

No comments:

Post a Comment