Friday, February 4, 2022

Review of KICK YOUR FAT in the NUTS

 



KICK YOUR FAT in the NUTS

 

T.C HALE

 

Review by Author Roy Murry

 

T. C. Hale takes a boring subject and gives it a little comic relief to keep the reader's attention. Unfortunately, the subject is still dull and complicated, but a person who wants to be healthy should read this Kindle free book.

I agree with him on a few ideas. One: stay away from processed foods and cook your meals when possible. I have been doing this most of my adult life. Two: Work out as best you can. A gym is not needed.

My mother, wife, or maid cooked when we had one for the rest of it. So, life has been good to me. I walk and play golf. You?

If life hasn't been that good, and you stop off at McDonald's four times a week plus others, I recommend the insights in this book. A meal of proper unprocessed food will go a long way to keeping your body healthy. And, a walk a day may keep the doctor away.

T.C. has put this well-written subject into a package some may like - a security blanket. However, if you don't need a blanket, the read will help you know what not to do when eating.

Purchase Paperback (Better): https://amzn.to/3onxOZU

No comments:

Post a Comment