Thursday, May 19, 2022

Review of JUST TYRUS




JUST TRYUS, A Memoir


TRYUS

 

Review by Author Roy Murry

 

After finishing his story, I had to think about what I read in JUST TRYUS for a few days. At first, I gave the book a five-star rating. But I reevaluated that thought - three to four-star at best.

Honesty is essential in a memoir. This work does to a point; I get it. Tryus wants to be known for his wrestling. But what is his birth name? Did I miss it?

Did I miss many things - the women in his life and their children? Unfortunately, for some reason, Tryus is not giving us the whole story. However, he alludes to that part of his life in comments on the Gutfeld Show, which I enjoy each time I see him on the show.

Tryus is not a literary spin master. His writing is uncomplicated and simply right to the point, as they are on Gutfeld. I look forward to them each time I watch the show.

His life has twists and turns, which many have also had. But he made it to the limelight, and I am glad he has. I wish him nothing but luck.

Good Read.

Purchase:  https://amzn.to/3wF4DoD

No comments:

Post a Comment