Saturday, November 5, 2022

Review of TABOO




TABOO

10 FACTS (You Can't Talk About)

WILFRED REILLY

 

Review by Author Roy Murry

 

What you can't talk about is a phrase that puts me in a tailspin. So, when I saw the cover of Dr. Reilly's dissertation on racial mores, I needed to read the book.

I am not an intellectual, but I have always been able to pick a phony. Dr. Reilly is not one. He is an intellectual, as was Thomas Sowell, who opened my mind to some ideas I didn't understand. They each have a different take on racism.

Wilfred Reilly's TABOO taught me things I had yet to learn because of a lack of study. Example: Anthropologists and biologists agreed that there are four primary genetic human races: Caucasian, Mongolian/Asiatic, and Negroid.

What are we thinking today - Black and White racism only? At SCOTUS today, there is an Affirmative Action case - Asians against Harvard because of its Diversity quota system.

Then, as some on the RIGHT would say, there is White Racism? There is too much in this book to explain. It would be best if you read it.

Dr. Reilly's prose is easy to follow and overly detailed. The only drawback is the multiple uses of IQ for layering races and some repetitions of themes.

A book for the Inquisitive Mind: https://amzn.to/3T1jGC8

No comments:

Post a Comment